The aim of the project is to promote sport and healthy leisure activities outdoors by stimulating sports activities offer in greenways and potential greenways while raising awareness on environmental issues and circular economy. Moreover, SIGWAY aims to enhancing sports field employability and local economies.
>> EGWA will lead the WP 2, that includes the research and mapping, and co-lead the strategy and Guidelines as expert on Greenways and implement all activities of the project. Will increased noticeably the impact and sustainability of the project throughout its network.
- FORMACION PARA EL DESARROLLO E INSERCION, ES (Lead Partner)
- ASSOCIATION EUROPEENNE DES VOIES VERTES AISBL BE (European Greenways Association)
- ZENTRUM FUR INNOVATIVE BILDUNG AT
- OTI SLOVAKIA SK
- ASSOCIAZIONE SPORTIVA DILETTANTISTICA TREKKIFY IT
- ATHENS NETWORK OF COLLABORATING EXPERTS ASTIKI ETAIRIA EL
- ASSOCIACAO DESPORTIVA CULTURAL E SOCIAL DE CARVALHAIS PT
Total budget 400.000 €-
30 months. From May 2022- October 2024.
Launch of the European project SIGWAY, Sport in Greenways. >> Info
The kick-off- meeting of the SIGWAY, was held in Madrid on 6-7 June 2022.
The meetings were combined with a visit by bike to the Tajuña greenway.