The website www.aevv-egwa.org is owned by the European Greenway Association, Association Européenne des Voies Vertes, Asociación Europea de Vías verdes, (AISBL), International non-profit Association, that is responsible for data processing.
Executive seat in Madrid, Fundación de los Ferrocarriles Españoles C/ Santa Isabel 44 E- 28012.
Social seat: rue Van Opré, 97 B-5100 Namur
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is for information purposes and complements the aims of the Association by making this information available to any interested person. However, it is necessary to note the following:
- The information provided is purely informative and has no binding effect on the Association, for which reason no responsibility is assumed for its content.
- The information provided may not be exhaustive, accurate or up to date.
- Links to external sites are provided to addresses of interest and other addresses over which the Association has no control and for which it declines all responsibility.
- It cannot be guaranteed that the legal provisions available online exactly reproduce the officially adopted texts.
Personal Data Use and Protection Policy
The data obtained from the forms on the website are used for the purpose of managing the queries received through this channel, to inform you of the latest news related to the website, in all matters relating to its main objectives and, if you wish, to subscribe you to the Vías Verdes Europa newsletter.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for the purposes set out above unless users expressly state their intention that they should not appear in our records, unless there are legal circumstances that require us to keep them for the necessary time. At any time, by submitting the request through the corresponding contacts of the Data Protection Delegate, you may request to have your data deleted.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of users’ personal data is the consent of the person providing the data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data collected through the portal’s web forms will be used solely and exclusively by the European Greenways Association for the aforementioned purposes.
In the case of subscription to the Greenways Newsletter, your contact data will be included in the mailing lists created on the Mailchimp platform, through which the mailings are processed.
No data will be passed on to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
The users will be guaranteed the rights set out in current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data:
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed at the European Geeen2ways Association.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its removal when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may object to the processing of their data, in such case, the data will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claim.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may refuse the processing of their data. The EGWA stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
How have we obtained your data?
The data have been collected through the existing forms on the website www.aevv-egwa.org or, where appropriate, through queries or requests that we may have received directly through requests sent to our email contacts. In addition to the direct information provided by our members.