The European Greenways Association already counts on the support of about fifty members from sixteen countries and works to extend the partner’s network all around Europe, to better promote greenways. Our members are very diverse, coming from the private, public and non-profit sectors. They include government administrations at national, regional and local level; greenway managers and promoters; public transport companies; environmental and cultural associations and foundations, as well as private companies.
What does EGWA offer you?
- Dissemination of activities and projects among all its members as well as outside the association;
- Exchange of ideas and experiences;
- Participation in projects and European events;
- Promotion of the partners’ greenways to an international audience.
The annual membership fee varies according to the type of organization to which you belong and the type of membership. We have three types of membres : full members, supporting members and honorary members. The full members and associate members are divided into three colleges (see below). For adherent members, a fourth college is added for private companies.
Composition of the colleges:
- College 1: the college of ministries, semi-public bodies and regions, and their representative associations;
- College 2: the college of national public institutions, national public foundations, départements, provinces, local communities, and their representative associations;
- College 3: the college of non-profit associations and individual members;
- College 4: the college of private companies (“partner companies”, only for supporting members)