EUROPEAN GREENWAYS PHOTO CONTEST OPEN CALL
The European Greenways Association organizes the “European Greenways Photo Contest” in the framework of the European project Greenways Outdoor (co-founded by the Cosme programme of the European Union). The objective is to promote greenways as a suitable infrastructure for different groups to practise outdoor activities at any time of year.
The European Greenways and all the elements around them are the protagonists of this competition. Participating photos should show the infrastructure itself (viaducts, tunnels, old railway buildings, canal towpaths, etc.), or users, heritage and natural attractions of the environment, places and singular elements, and especially the practice of activities by different kinds of users (cyclists, hikers, sports, families, etc.).
There are 5 prizes for the best photos and a special prize for the picture with the best engagement on the social media networks:
- 1st PRIZE: 2 tickets in 1st class for a round trip to any of the Renfe-SNCF en cooperación / en cooperation
- 2nd PRIZE: 3 Day trip to Madrid for 2 people – visiting two greenways sponsored by Rutas Pangea
- 3rd PRIZE: 3 Day trip to Olvera for 2 people – sponsored by Fundación Vía Verde de la Sierra (FVVS)
- 4th PRIZE: 3 bookings and 3 bib numbers for the Greenways Marathons –sponsored by Diversport.
- 5th PRIZE: Bike Day trip with lunch to the Olive Oil Greenway for 4 people –sponsored by Subbética Bike Friends (SBF)
- SPECIAL Social Networks Prize, consisting of two nights’ accommodation for 2 people, near one of the winning greenways of the 7th European Greenways Award 2015 (Germany/Spain/Czech Republic/Belgium/UK) offered by EGWA and Greenways Outdoor project
The photos can be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded on social media networks @EuropeanGreenwaysAssociation – Facebook, or @GreenwaysEurope for Twitter and Instagram with the #EuropeanGreenways2016.
The international jury will be formed by professionals and specialists from the world of communication, photography, greenways and tourism.
The deadline for submission is the 12th of June 2016. The awards will be made public at the end of June 2016.
See the contest rules full information here >>
EGWA sincerely thanks to all of the sponsors for their kind support, offering these attractive rewards.